Dyslexia in the classroom can manifest itself in many ways,
your child may have:
- Trouble with sequencing? (telling time, days of the week)
- Trouble with "critical symbols"? (d-b-p-q / m-w / u-n / 6-9 / h-v /
- Trouble forming letters with a clockwise (rather than counterclockwise) motion?
- Trouble keeping up with his peers. He/She works slowly.
- Fall apart under time limits and pressure.
- Repeated anxiety issues and not want to go to school.
- A lack of confidence and tell you they don't feel "smart".